QBI Insurance is a travel assistance company with more than 100 years of history.
Among the companies that work with us at TheTravelInsurers.com we can mention QBE Insurance, an organization with more than 130 years of history, as it was first established in 1886. Its headquarters are located in Sydney, Australia, but to the date the firm is present in more than 38 countries.
QBE Insurance offers its services in all the key global insurance markets, including -of course- the field of travel insurance plans and assistance services.
Among the policies provided by this company we can name:
- Annual Multi Trip.
- International 60+.
- New Zealand Cancellation.
- Australian Travel Insurance.
- Australian Travel Insurance 70+.
- Australian Cancellation.
All of these plans have different coverages and services, because each one of them is designed to cover determinate needs and to help different kinds of travelers. Nevertheless, there are some common coverages on every QBE Insurance’s plan.
- Medical expenses.
- Cash in hospital.
- Post hospital accommodation.
- Medical evacuation and repatriation.
- Dental expenses.
- Luggage and personal effects.
- Emergency luggage.
- Replacement passports and travel documents.
- Cancellation and additional expenses.
- Extra travel cover.
- Emergency travel arrangements.
- Travel delay.
- Personal liability.
- Legal expenses.
- Among others.
How can I buy one of QBE Insurance’s plans?
First, note that at TheTravelInsurers.com you’ll be able to purchase any of the policies provided by that insurer. To do so, simply follow theses next steps:
- Quote: Fill -with relevant information about your trip- the quotation form you’ll find at the top of this same web page.
- Compare: Analyze the options we'll present you. For that, make use of our online comparison tool by choosing the policies you like the most and then clicking on the “Compare Plans” button.
- Buy: After you’ve selected the perfect travel insurance, buy it online with the payment method of your preference.
This is how easy it is to travel safe with TheTravelInsurers.com and QBE Insurance. Let us take care of you anytime and anywhere!